
My mom was here for a wonderful 5 days. My goal was to get Grace taking a bottle so that her mamma and papa could go on some dates for their anniversary. I let go of the bottle idea but am super grateful Grace goes to bed around 7 pm and typically wakes for her first night feeding around 1 am. Jordan and I had some awesome nights out! Thank YOU again mom. You're the best!
It was fun to see Grace reading and just chillen with Gramma. Some of her recent milestones: 1) she's rolling over now from her belly to back--seems to have outwitted tummy time! 2) she started sucking her thumb and finger (separately) last week, 3) likes to sit up--assisted, and 4) loves to sing and chatter to a captive audience.
1 comment:
Yay Shanna! I'm so glad you had some lovely date-nights with your man :) And time with your mom to boot! Lovely livin', eh?
love,
jac, E and P
Post a Comment