It was a true picture of what motherhood is all about--waking at 1:30 a.m. to find my baby hot with fever and a diaper full of snotty pooh! We called off our plans for a Mother's Day BBQ with GramMa and Pa Solla and Uncle Nate and Aunt Jenni and family to give Grace a low key day of rest.
I reevaluated my diet...had I let some soy, dairy, eggs, wheat, oats or corn slip in, hence causing the pooh issue. Humm...perhaps some soy sauce was added to my teriyaki chicken (ok...really just chicken and rice!).
It looks like now that we all had a bit of a stomach bug. Fortunately the fever stayed low and passed by the next morning. I'm still staying off the above list of foods Grace seems to be sensitive to. Hoping that by giving her developing digestive system a break from these foods that irritate her, she'll grow out of her sensitivity gradually and in the long run avoid having food allergies.
The photos are from Frank, our awesome neighborhood documentarian.
I reevaluated my diet...had I let some soy, dairy, eggs, wheat, oats or corn slip in, hence causing the pooh issue. Humm...perhaps some soy sauce was added to my teriyaki chicken (ok...really just chicken and rice!).
It looks like now that we all had a bit of a stomach bug. Fortunately the fever stayed low and passed by the next morning. I'm still staying off the above list of foods Grace seems to be sensitive to. Hoping that by giving her developing digestive system a break from these foods that irritate her, she'll grow out of her sensitivity gradually and in the long run avoid having food allergies.
The photos are from Frank, our awesome neighborhood documentarian.
No comments:
Post a Comment