Amazing Grace

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ▼  2008 (45)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • Look, ma, no hands!
      • Pushing Cousin River
      • Merry (White) Christmas
      • 1st Birthday Celebration!
      • Who's That?
      • I'm 1 year old today!
      • GrandD n Grandma Smith
      • On the road
      • First Birthday Celebrations in Kansas
      • Ridem Cowgirl!
      • Real Dogs
      • Woof
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  December (3)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm 1 year old today!

and having a grand time with my new toy on this super snowy winter day.
Posted by Shanna at 12:42 PM

1 comment:

Adria said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!
I learned to walk the same way - aren't Radio Flyer pushwagons the best! I also noticed you can really dance. :-)
Love, Lily

December 18, 2008 at 6:56 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)