Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Slumber Party!

After we were all moved out of our house we stayed at our neighbours, Carol, Jocham and Maja's then at Gramma n grampa Solla's house for several days, next, we went to Uncle Nathan n Aunt Jenni's and the last night we stayed with Aunt Jen and Lucy. I loved exploring at everyone's house and playing with the all of the dogs!


It was soooo much fun having a bubble bath with cousins Andrew and River!


River and I enjoyed our first tea with the ladies!



Now this is what a slumber party is all about!

I had a ton of fun in the play room at gamma n gampa Solla's while we stayed there. Even better, however, were the dogs!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Busy times! I love all the pics and video clips. Grace is so cute. Can't wait to hear all about your new home in Colorado. xo