Just had to say that these pics are just too precious for words - and the boys LOVED seeing baby Grace - especially where she's blowing kisses. They were amazed to see a *new* baby blowing kisses. What a talented girl!!!! ;-)
How beautiful! I loved the blowing kisses pic too - how original:) She is an amazing little girl, and I'm so proud of you all. Congratulations! I can't wait to see you at the baby reunion.
3 comments:
Just had to say that these pics are just too precious for words - and the boys LOVED seeing baby Grace - especially where she's blowing kisses. They were amazed to see a *new* baby blowing kisses. What a talented girl!!!! ;-)
xoxoxo
How beautiful! I loved the blowing kisses pic too - how original:) She is an amazing little girl, and I'm so proud of you all. Congratulations! I can't wait to see you at the baby reunion.
These are Precious! You look so happy holding her Shanna :) What a Gorgeous baby. Phoenix thinks she's super cute too!
love,
jac and P
Post a Comment